ANM-REVISED AUXILLARY NURSE MIDWIFERY
Course Eligibility for A.N.M.
• The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
• The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification for A.N.M.
• The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
• Student shall be medically fit.
• Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
• Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Course Duration for A.N.M.
2 Years (24 Months)