Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Nursing
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st OCTOBER of the year in which admission is sought.
Minimum Educational Qualification for B.Sc. Nursing
• 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
• Student shall be medically fit.
• Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
• Student shall be admitted once in a year.
• Students should appear NEET/ ENTRANCE EXAMINATION of the year in which admission is sought.
Course Duration for B.Sc. Nursing
4 Years (48 Months)