GNM-REVISED GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY
Course Eligibility for G.N.M.
Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Minimum Educational Qualification for G.N.M.
• 0+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
• 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
• 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
• Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
• Student shall be medically fit.
• Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Course Duration for G.N.M.
3 Years (36 Months)